- 4 foil-wrapped milk chocolate squares, unwrapped
- 5 seconds Reddi-wip® Chocolate Dairy Whipped Topping (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup dry chocolate fudge brownie mix
Place 2 chocolate squares in bottom of 2 microwave-safe mugs. Whisk together Reddi-wip, Egg Beaters and brownie mix in medium bowl. Place half of the batter in each mug. Microwave each mug individually on HIGH 1 minute to 1 minute 15 seconds. Invert each cake onto a plate; serve immediately with additional Reddi-wip® or Chocolate Fudge Sauce.
- A variety of chocolate candies may be used. In place of the chocolate squares, try chocolate bite-size candy bars, chocolate mints or whatever flavor desired.
- One fresh egg may be used in place of Egg Beaters.
- Cake mix or baking mix may be used in place of brownie mix.
Here are some other super easy recipes you may enjoy from Reddi-wip®:
Frozen Key Lime Pie
Mud Pie Brownies