Friday, April 13, 2007

Listerine Agent Cool Blue Recall

Heads up parents! Johnson & Johnson has issued a recall on 4 million bottles of Listerine Agent Cool Blue plaque-detecting rinse; including the Glacier Mint and Bubble Blast flavors. You can read the article at Yahoo News for complete details.

Of course this is the same product my son is using - occasionally, under extreme duress. For once I am glad that he doesn't use it as often as he should. I have a hard enough time getting him to brush his teeth. You would think I was pulling them out or something the way he carries on. All I have to say is, "Go brush your teeth," for him to immediately start wailing and jerking his body in repulsion before stomping off to the bathroom.

Now I'll have to find a new product to torture him with . . . any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment