Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Welcome to Busy Moms Recipes

Hello busy moms, dads, grandmas, sisters, aunts, friends, etc.! For approximately ten years I have had a free online newsletter for Christian women entitled Busy Moms Recipes that started out as a daily service with a recipe and an inspirational message. Over time the newsletter evolved into a more sophisticated monthly edition that features a series of fabulous recipes, inspirational messages, freebies, contents, and links to other great web sites. Click here if you are interested in subscribing!

During that time I also started a website for Busy Moms Recipes that now has approximately 400-500 daily visitors. These are folks like you and me who are looking for quick and easy-to-prepare recipes that their families will enjoy. I'm continually adding to and updating the website, so I hope you will check back often to see what is new.

I will be adding recipes and food articles to the new Busy Moms Recipes blog on a regular basis, too. This new forum will also give subscribers and visitors an opportunity to comment and talk about their favorite topics - food and family! Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to getting to know you!

Charlene - Busy Moms Recipes

PS - I currently have a separate blog (The Ditzy Dog Speaks) featuring articles on family life and other fun and miscellaneous stuff. Plus, I plan to start another blog specifically for eBay users in the very near future, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment